At 05:28 PM 6/12/2017 +0100, you wrote:
>  You don't need macOS to syntax-check for the OSX target
> platform, as far as I remember. Anyway...

You have to set-up a Connection Profile before you syntax check or
build for a non-Windows platform, and that means installed PAServer
first on that platform.

Ah, ok, I was wrong then, sorry.

We do try and allow for non-Windows platforms, and C++ which we don't
do either, when adding new code, but ultimately trying to support 40
odd different compilers and platforms is a nightmare.

Yes, I can imagine. Perhaps a virtual machine with macOS as a guest OS could be good option.

Best regards,
Michael