Hello, in my project I have a TStringGrid with some lines, I need to create
a TSslHttpCli component for each grid line, and make independent
simultaneous connections, I create a Thread for each line and in the Thread
I create the connection with the TSslHttpCli, but I am having problem with
The cookies, how to use the cookies of the component TSslHttpCli that is in
the main form, he who has logged in to authenticate in the site, is there
any example like this? Would you help me?