At 05:48 PM 6/12/2017 +0100, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
> Yes, I can imagine. Perhaps a virtual machine with macOS as a
> guest OS could be good option.

I'd guess that would require an illegal copy of MacOS, but a little
Googling suggests it may be possible.

However there would still be learning curve to get such a VM running,
and I really don't have the time, too many other ICS pending jobs.

Ok, understood.

I've just noticed that I did something silly in one of the files that I sent you. While trying to eliminate the error due to the absence of the SO_EXCLUSIVEADDRUSE option on Mac, I didn't notice that using 0 is meaningless; instead, the entire section under "if FExclusiveAddr then begin" should be enclosed in the {$IFDEF MSWINDOWS} define.

Michael