I have a backup application that I am revamping. You got me right, I am using
both the Client and Server modules as my application is loaded on Source
machine and Destination too. I get your point that I will have to work from the
Client side majorly and not from the Server side.Thanks I will do just that.

      From: Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd <an...@magsys.co.uk>
 To: twsocket@lists.elists.org
 Sent: Friday, 16 June 2017 12:47 PM
 Subject: Re: [twsocket] Aborting PUT

> From what I gather is that MagFTP is the Client Side. For client
> side I will refer your logic, Thanks. My requirement is for the
> Server Side. I can also pass the command from Client side to the
> Server to do the rename but I thought Server doing the Rename
> would be faster and would also help my flow of logic. So can I
> get actual Filesize on the server side ?

Sorry, I thought you were writing both client and server.  The server
has no concept of what was supposed to be uploaded and can not check
anything.

Partial uploads were common in the days of dial-up internet and now
with flakey mobile connections.  But it's the client's job to check the
server has received the file correctly, with CRC, file size, etc.
Don't delete a partially uploaded file, the client may want to resume
the upload, which TMagFtp handles.