Hi Angus,

I downloaded magxfer and the latest ICS snapshot from your website.
I replaced my older version of ICS with the newest and tested some of my
programs, those seem to
work properly.

However, when I try to install magxfer, I can compile it but when I try to
install it, Delphi (7)
complains about the missing package OverbyteIcsSslDel70, of which I cannot find
any reference within
ICS.

Would you have a piece of advice for me.

Thank you

Florian