> I have a PostgreSQL 9.6.3 database server with SSL enabled.
> There are certificate files available.
> I would like to connect to PostgreSQL server using TIcsProxy SSL
> enabled.
> I would like my regular database connection components to use that
> connection as normal. However, communication will be encrypted.

If you mean your normal database components don't support SSL, then you
should be able to use the proxy component to make the connection secure.

You can test this with the sample, there are hosts set-up for SMTP,
POP3 and NNTP, just change one to the port your SQL connection uses and
set the target as your PostgreSQL server.  Then build it into your
application.

Guess I need to do a little research about SSL on my own SQL Servers.