I have an application that connects to a list of selected devices. It opens a
connection, and once open, sends a command string to that device. This is
intended to replace a similar application that could do this for an entire list
of devices.

This new version has presented me with a problem. I can successfully connect to
the first device in the list, and send the command in the OnConnected event.
Through reading comments in the source, I understand that the problems
originated with the way I'm handling this.

After the first connect, I try to do the next, which, I can see, is the
problem. I cannot change the address because that original connection is still
open. I have tried various methods without success. I would like to have any
sort of suggestion or pointer as to how I can properly wait for the connection
to be closed before changing the address and moving to the next selected device.

Here is a section of the relevant code, where I retrieve the list of selected
devices, then try to walk through them:

begin
  with dmM5Agent.spGetTaggedStores do
    begin
      Close;
      Parameters.ParamByName('@UserID').Value := GetUserFromWindows;
      Open;
      StoreCounter := RecordCount;

      for Counter := 0 to StoreCounter-1 do
        begin
          mmo1.Lines.Add(FieldByName('StoreNumber').AsString);

          WSocket1.Addr := FieldByName('StoreNumber').AsString;
          WSocket1.Port := M5Port;
          WSocket1.Connect;
          Next;