On 07/08/2017 19:53, Xavier Mor-Mur wrote:
Hi all

I need send a request using http post to get some data from an https server. I know url and body to post, and additional data which identify session that should be included in the head (as instructions say).
Problem is I can't identify the property where to set this data.
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance

Using the OnBeforeHeaderSend event:

procedure TMyHttpsCli.OnBeforeHeaderSend(Sender: TObject; const Method: string; Headers: TStrings);
begin
  Headers.add('YourDataProperty: YourDataValue');