> We have to comunicate via SFTP (FTP over SSH --> SSH 2.0 OpenSSH
> 6.7_pl) and we would like to know if there is way with ICS ? If
> not, have you some advice for the components to use ?

SFTP can mean several different protocols.

The SSH version precedes proper FTP with SSL/TLS and does not provide
any authentication of the server, merely encryption.  It was used on
early Linux systems before SSL/TLS arrived.

ICS does not support SSH, nor does Windows out of the box.  There was a
usermade project that added SSH to ICS 15 years ago but doubt it works
any longer.

Why can the server not use proper SSL/TLS?

Angus