Hi Angus,

The server is owned by a state administration and we have no choice possible or at least we can not offer another file tranfer solution...

T_T

Le 17/10/2017 à 18:44, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd a écrit :
We have to comunicate via SFTP (FTP over SSH --> SSH 2.0 OpenSSH
6.7_pl) and we would like to know if there is way with ICS ? If
not, have you some advice for the components to use ?
SFTP can mean several different protocols.

The SSH version precedes proper FTP with SSL/TLS and does not provide
any authentication of the server, merely encryption.  It was used on
early Linux systems before SSL/TLS arrived.

ICS does not support SSH, nor does Windows out of the box.  There was a
usermade project that added SSH to ICS 15 years ago but doubt it works
any longer.

Why can the server not use proper SSL/TLS?