Od: Alan Kamrowski II <akamrow...@crsgroup.com>
Data: 16 listopada 2017 20:14:38
Do: Jarek Karciarz <j...@ositron.pl>, ICS support mailing <twsocket@lists.elists.org>
Temat: RE: [twsocket] Install V8.50 on C++ Builder 10.2.1

Hi Jarek,

By the way, what needs to be done to get your packages brought into the main files of ICS? It would be great if everything that was needed to install ICS for Delphi or C++ Builder was in the main ICS files.

Thanks,

Alan Kamrowski II
Software Developer
akamrow...@crsgroup.com

Comprehensive Retail Solutions | 269-353-8105 | CRSgroup.com