> Hi. I proposed in the past to include my c++ package. However I
> wad told my package is only vcl and fires not contain fmx part so
> it can't  be included.

I've looked back through all threads about C++ and I can not see where
I said that.

I have said in the past that to include C++ packages in the
distribution I need a complete set of files that can be uploaded
directly to SVN without my needing to use C++ myself, and that offer is
still open.  No-one yet sent anything complete, only partial solutions.