De : TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] De la part de
Fatimire
Envoyé : lundi 13 novembre 2017 21:31
À : ICS support mailing
Objet : Re: [twsocket] Twsocket Problem over Internet.

anything is wrong ?
thank you everybody.

Receiving...
var
        Count : Integer;
        InString: string;
    begin
        with Sender as TClient do
        try
            if IsRcvBin then
            begin
                if not assigned(MS) then
                  MS := TMemoryStream.Create;
                Count := Receive(@Buffer[1], BLOCK_SIZE);

                if Count <= 0 then //check if we received something
                Exit;
                // write the buffer to our memorystream
                MS.Write(Buffer, Count);
                if MS.Size = ExpectedStreamSize then
                //have we received whole stream
                Image2.Picture.Graphic.LoadFromStream(MS);
                Exit;
            end;

            InString := ReceiveStr;
            if (InString.StartsWith('IMAGE:')) then
            InString := InString.Substring(6);

            ExpectedStreamSize := StrToInt(InString);
            IsRcvBin := True;                // we start receiving binary
data
            LineMode := False;               // so we put linemode off
         except  end;