From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of Angus
Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 9:49 AM
To: twsocket@lists.elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Install V8.50 on C++ Builder 10.2.1

> Hi. I proposed in the past to include my c++ package. However I wad
> told my package is only vcl and fires not contain fmx part so it can't
> be included.

I've looked back through all threads about C++ and I can not see where I
said that.

I have said in the past that to include C++ packages in the distribution I
need a complete set of files that can be uploaded directly to SVN without my
needing to use C++ myself, and that offer is still open.  No-one yet sent
anything complete, only partial solutions.