Hi Everyone,

Getting an exception EHttpException in module myapp.exe at 00000000.  Request
aborted on timeout.

The guy on the server side said that it shows success.  He has a "time-taken"
field that shows 88-152 seconds for the 8 or 9 different systems getting this
error.

I have the SslHttpCli1->Timeout field set to 180 so I wouldn't think it is
getting to this timeout.

The error always occurs in the morning when it runs automatically, but when we
connect up and run it manually at some later time it usually works without
error.

Any ideas?  Should I increase the timeout?

Thanks,

Alan

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message,
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for
any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment,
that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version.