> It seems that LocalIPList on a Mac (POSIX) returns only a single
> IP address
> Note that it seems that gethostbyname() is also a documented as
> depreciated function.
> I switched and used IcsGetInterfaceList() which seems to work. I
> can toss out the AF_INET6 records and the local loop back. Note
> the local loop back is only return on the Mac, not windows.

The low level code in wsocket is quite convoluted and hard to follow,
due to support for multiple OSs and platforms.

IcsGetInterfaceList does not currently appear to be used by any ICS
components or samples, but I assume was well tested when originally
written, and it was an oversight to not update wsocket to use it.

If you let me have your modified unit, I'll update it in SVN.  But
please do test it carefully, to make sure it works as expected.

Angus