Hi,

Do not rely on the OnChangestate event for re-connecting. Reconnect by means of a PostMessage in the OnSessionClosed event.

Best regards.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Wilfried Mestdagh

Op 05-02-18 om 10:39 schreef Allan Fernandes:
Hi,
Can I seggregate the Socket states such that
1)if all is well and workable then we are in either     wsConnected or
wsListening state.
2)After Close or Error etc and after timeout elapses we will go into
wsClosed
3) All below states are temporary and will in a minute or so go into the two
above mentioned states ?
wsInvalidState,wsOpened,wsBound,wsConnecting, wsSocksConnected, ,wsAccepting,
I am asking this as I do not want to re-attempt connecting during the
intermediate states.
RegardsAllan