I've added crypt32.lib to my Builder project. I can't remember why I had to
do this, but I've had it there for a long time. The lib file is found at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\17.0\lib\win32\release\psdk for
Builder 10 Seattle. It will be in a similar location of CB7. This should
eliminate the linker errors.

Richard