Dear Sir,

We are using your library ICS together with Embarcadero RAD studio XE2. We
have used version v7 with C++ Builder for long time. Now we wanted to
upgrade to v8.44 but we have problems to do that. We have uninstalled
previous version and open project CBXe2Install.groupproj.

When we build OverbyteIcsCBXe2Run.cbproj we receive warning: [TLIB Warning]
Warning: library was too large for page size, rebuilt with page size 64.

But the problem is when we try to install OverbyteIcsCBXe2Design.cbproj we
get error:

[DCC Fatal Error] OverbyteIcsReg.pas(73): F1026 File not found:
'Controls.dcu'

We have searched all over the internet to find sollution but nothing seems
to work. Because we are really desperate we are turning to you if you could
help us with this problem.

Kind regards from Slovenia,

Borut Šuštar