Hi folks, having a bit of trouble installing the overnight into 10.2.3 Tokyo. I
can build all the runtimes (VCL and Fmx) without incident per the instructions,
but when I attempt to install any of the design time components, I get an error
saying it can't load the package, "The specified module could not be found".

The module is clearly in the path it's looking for, and after some googling it
appears that this unhelpful dialog box can pop up when something that module is
*dependent* on can't be found (although it wont tell you what). Has anyone else
using Rad Studio/C++ Builder managed to install this? If so, did you have to do
anything special to install the design time packages?

Thanks in advance,
Ian