Hi

Is there any upload speed throttling built in to the TMagFTP component (or Overbyte one) ? I've noticed that if I upload a file to our FTP site via TMagFTP the upload speed is approximately six times slower than using a commercial FTP client (Flash FXP). One reports 565KB/s and the other 90 kb/s. The upload times (16 seconds as opposed to 1m 40) confirm the reported speed difference. Tested with the MagSys demo app just to make sure it wasn't something in my app that was interfering.

Any suggestions ?

regards

David

--