I'm interested, working on an android app myself and would love ICS in it.
But I'm also not commercially backed with my project (so far..)
Maybe you can open an contribution page?

------ Origineel bericht ------
Van: "François Piette" <francois.pie...@skynet.be>
Aan: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@lists.elists.org>
Verzonden: 14-6-2018 16:50:55
Onderwerp: Re: [twsocket] New version for Android and Linux

I read on some website that the next version of ICS will be compatible
with Android. Already have some forecast of the next version?

That is true that I started the port. But I lack time to do it on my spare
time.
I'm waiting for a sponsor company... I the past, I developed the SSL version financially supported by a lot to ICS users who got it quickly. Later it became part of the free distribution. I had hoped that the same could be
done for Android and Linux.

Anyone ?

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be