>  i have created a tcp server using Twsocket but after 40 clients
> connected the server stopped from listing

How do you know that, I don't see anything in your code to check if the
server is listening.

And there is no error handling or logging, so you don't really know
what is happening with your server.  For instance you ignore Error in
ClientConnect and ClientDisconnect.

If you want to make your life easier, try using my TMagIpLog component
from:

https://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magics.asp

which hides most of the server code from you, and just calls events
when data is available from a new remote client.  There is a demo which
you can run to listen to your existing remote clients and make a single
line response, obviously you need more code to do it properly.