Two new zips for Win32 and Win64 versions of OpenSSL 1.1.1 can now be
downloadable from the Wiki at:

http://wiki.overbyte.eu/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download

The DLLs are also included in the ICS distribution SVN and overnight
zip.  A formal release is planned for later this month.

OpenSSL 1.1.1 is the latest long term support version and adds support
for TLSv1.3 RFC8446 and various new cryptographic private key and hash
digest types. Delphi applications require ICS V8.57 or later. This
version will be supported until 2023.

Support for OpenSSL 1.1.0 will cease in 12 months, and for 1.0.2 at the
end of 2019.

More details of OpenSSL 1.1.1 are at:

https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2018/09/11/release111/

ICS V8.57 supports TLSv1.3 for servers and clients, although I still
need to look at supporting some of the new features.  We also support
several of the new cryptographic algorithms like         Digest_sha3xx,
Digest_shakexx, PrivKeyEd25519 and PrivKeyRsaPssxx, although not all
are properly tested yet.

Angus