> I didn't change any ICS code, but only my derived class... do you
> think that by always adding to the send buffer PutDataInSendBuffer)
> and posting FD_WRITE instead of calling TryToSend could cause any
> issues?

There are often several ways of doing something, if extensive testing
does not show any problems, then it works.

But you have still not answered my question about SSL version or the
locking unit.  ICS V8.53 came with two versions of OpenSSL.  It would
be worth testing both 1.0.2 and 1.1.0 to see if the behaviour is
different, since threading support changed completely between them.

Angus