Hi again

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Esteve Fernandez
<esteve.fernan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> - remove the immediate flag from the server's transport, the problem
> is that the server will not know if a response has been delivered
> correctly
> - add an empty dictionary as the headers attribute to the Content
> class no matter what (whether there are headers or not)

I forgot to ask which one do you think is the most reasonable/robust.
I don't know, probably 2) is the safest, but I'm not sure.

Also, there's a third one, which is to add a custom header that says
whether the message is a response or an incoming call.

Cheers.