Hi

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Dan Reverri<reve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It sends 5 messages without callInThread, than 5 messages with callInThread:
>    send_msgs_from_for_loop(channel)
>    reactor.callInThread(send_msgs_from_for_loop, channel, True)

Could you test this script?

http://pastie.org/580287

it's based off txamqp_publisher.py, you'll have to run
txamqp_consumer.py in another console. Basically what it does is to
change the for loop to not block the reactor using the Cooperator.

I think this is a workaround, txAMQP should use the Cooperator
internally so you don't have to mess with it, but I don't know much
about it. I only read David Reid's presentation about it a while ago:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1058430/Cooperative%20Computation%20v0.1.pdf

Cheers.