Hi,

I'm using txthrift to send remote services requests via amqp.
Right now all is good, server and client are working as expected.

But now I'm a bit stucked... consider this scenario:

xml/json -> txthrift_client -> txthrift_server

basically my client is a twisted server which listens for
xml/json requests and propagate them to the real txthrift server.
Is acting like a proxy, basically, between json/xml and thrift.

What I cannot understand, is a very simple task: how can I
close clients from the client to the server ?
I can start a new one on each remote request, but cannot
understand how tear them down :/.
After a while I have tons of open connections to the broker, which
are useless, of course...

Obviously reactor.stop() is not an option since the "proxy"
is both a server and a txthrift_client ...

Any hint on where to look ?

thanks, mat