Review: Approve
Man, I can't tell you how badly I've wanted this... since about the second or
third week Thomas and I were working on the ec2 client support!

1) Overall, looks awesome -- nice work, and thanks :-)

2) The Parser class seems to have a superfluous __init__; I'd just recommend
removing it.

3) This is a nit... totally up to you, but now that the parse_* methods are in
their own Parse class, I'd just remove the "parse_" from each method name. With
them in there, it looks like C code ;-)

All tests pass, +1 for merge; points #2 and #3 are up to you.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~fwierzbicki/txaws/break-out-ec2-parser/+merge/58623
Your team txAWS Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of