Hello David

Unfortunately, today the \n and \t are only interpreted at the
REPLACEMENT part of the postproc (and preproc) filters, being:

%!postproc:   PATTERN   REPLACEMENT

You're needing them on the PATTERN part.

I'll try to address that for txt2tags v3.

For now, you can add the replacement text to a separate file and
include it with the %!include command, if possible.

Bye!

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:55, David Hajage <dhajag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello txt2tags users,
>
> I would like to "postproc" this :
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%
> -output-
>
> \begin{verbatim}
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%
>
> to this :
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%
> \begin{Soutput}
>
> I wrote : %!postproc: '-output-\n\n\\begin{verbatim}' '\\begin{Soutput}' in
> my t2t file. But txt2tags doesn't see line breaks, whereas user guide says :
> "Special escapes as \n (line break) and \t (tabulation) are interpreted".
>
> What am I doing wrong here ?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> david

Aurélio Marinho Jargas