I have a simple layout problem in a .t2t file but it beats me. I'd be
grateful if someone with more txt2tags experience than I have could
have a look at it.

Below is the bare essentials of a file. (between the ---- lines).
I.e., all the `p' are paragraphs or sequences of such and list items
a1..b2 are similar.

------------
p0
-  p1

   p2
   -  a1
   -  b1

   p3
   -  a2
   -  b2

   p4
------------

Thus what I have is a block of text followed by a list with a single
item that consists of 4 blocks, all at the same level:

paragraphs,
paragraphs followed by a list,
paragraphs followed by a list,
paragraphs.

I want the html layout to exhibit the same structure as the input but
what I get is the stuff between the ---- lines below.

------------
p0
   * p1

     p2

         * a1
         * b1

           p3
         * a1
         * b1

           p4

p3 and p4 should line up under p2. If I put a blank line before p3 (or
p4), it lines up under p0, which is what I would expect since it would
be finishing the outer list.

How can get p3 and p4 to line up under p2 which is what I want?

Barrie.