Hello!

I have write a file for the syntax highlights in "ne" and "joe" editors (both
share the same type of file .jsf). This is an first release. And I write a
simple file for "le" editor. These are in attachment.

I hope that this is useful for somebody (and I didn't make too much mistakes in
english:-)

Ciao
Stefano