Hello David,

I don't know much about TeX and don't know if it allows an image in
the first page. But if so, you can use a postproc filter to insert the
image code right after some first page tag, like "\maketitle"

%!postproc(tex): '\\maketitle'    '\maketitle\nYOUR-IMAGE-CODE-HERE'

Bye!

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 11:35, David<otrocorreoinu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> how can I put an image (jpeg file) in the first page of the tex output?
>
> thanks,
> David

Aurélio Marinho Jargas
www.aurelio.net