Hello Leandro,

Thanks for you work in txt2tags!

Maybe I'm wrong, but this is not similar to the --dump-source option?
I think it meets your distribution needs, since all the includes are
expanded, then you can convert the file alone. The PreProcs aren't
expanded, but they're present on the dumped file as well, so it will
convert fine.

Am I missing something or maybe you didn't knew about --dump-source?

Bye

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 23:36, Leandro Penz<lp...@terra.com.br> wrote:
> Hi
>
> The attached patch adds txt2tags support to txt2tags!
> Think of it as a nice way to resolve PreProc's and includes for
> further distribution without losing the flexibility of the t2t format.
> There is much room for improvement, but the basic support is already
> there - sample.t2t was correctly rendered. Table alignment and
> enconding are the main things still missing, in my opinion.
>
> The patch is against SVN head.
>
> Cheers
> Leandro Penz
> PS: Last email had no attachment.