Hi Fernando,

I know nothing about abntex, but the only difference are extra
headers? Like, using aditional \usepackage commands? If so, you just
have to use %!style configs:
http://txt2tags.sourceforge.net/tips.html#tex-style

Maybe also tip #30 — LaTeX: Use a personal style file (.sty), should
be useful for you.

Bye!

Aurélio | www.aurelio.net | @oreio