Hi list,

Le 27/03/2010 16:08, Forgeot Eric a écrit :
> I hope those ideas could be implemented into txt2tags because it would
> be a good addition.
>
> I don't have the necessary knowledge to comment about them, but I
> especially like the idea of template.
>
> If possible I'd like to be able to call such additions and extensions
> without a relative path, but to use a file in the system $PATH (such as
> /usr/share/txt2tags/ )

Maybe something like the following: for inclusion, lookup in current
directory, in user .txt2tags directory and then in the install
directory. And everything could be overriden by a T2TPATH environment
variable.

I have just added a patch for fixing recursive includes:
http://code.google.com/p/txt2tags/issues/detail?id=27

Regards,
Emmanuel