Owner: aureliojargas
Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium

New issue 42 by aureliojargas: Make Trac wiki target as an alias to MoinMoin
http://code.google.com/p/txt2tags/issues/detail?id=42

I was told by Alexandre Felipe Muller de Souza that the Trac wiki syntax is
compatible with MoinMoin.

We need to confirm if all the marks txt2tags handles are really 100%
compatible between the two wiki systems.

Confirming that, we can add a new Trac target (-t trac) that will use the
current MoinMoin settings.