Hello Eric,

Thanks for help! The results are that the program just ignores the line. It
is empty, with no errors.
I currently don't have a config zone: after header 3 lines and two blank
lines, I simply start the document with = Header 1 =

I'm using 2.5 just downloaded from the website on Windows.
I tried the file you linked to and renamed it txt2tags.py in the correct
directory, but it still didn't seem to work.

I'm calling from within Tinn-R although I've also tried the txt2tags gui
with the same resilt.

Should I be using configuration lines? What should be in the command line if
I try that method?

It's all a bit of a mystery to me.
Thanks for your help!

Best wishes,