Greetings,

I've just put online a post explaining how and why I used txt2tags to
put together a book:

http://freesoftware.zona-m.net/how-transform-almost-plain-ascii-text-lulu-ready-pdf-files-part-1

Thanks for this great tool, please always keep it as simple as it is
today, e.g. only one script that will work out of the box without
weird dependencies, wherever there's a Python interpreter

      Marco
      http://stop.zona-m.net