Gary Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
David -

Thanks for the post.

What I did was something I should have done a long time ago. I set up the
list on my own server. Too many problems with YG and yours is just one of
the stories.

To date, Majordomo (at least the version provided by my ISP) doesn't
provide for a "digest".

I have, however, set up an Archive of all posts at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/maillist.html .

They appear there almost simulatenously with the posts to your e-mail box.

- Gary

At 03:19 PM 05/28/2004, you wrote:

>Gary, I don't know what you did but I am receiving TWWFF again. For some
>reason, I haven't had a message for months, Thanks! Is there a way that I
>can receive this in digest form as before rather than individual
>messages? As much as I would like to respond to eve! ryone, the once a day
>digest works best for me here at work. Thanks for all you do for flyfishers!
>
>David

;will you unsubscribe me;I can't do it and I don't want all these emails-gb-

Do you Yahoo!?