Went out this morning to my favorite little limestone creek.

Fished for about 4 hours and literally lost count of all the Bluegill, Green Sunfish, & Hybrid (of the two) that I caught. They were all wearing their finest courting colors and would hit anything I threw their way as long as it was an Olive or Orange/Yellow Granny Bug. Even took a couple of little 1 lb. Bass.

Darn near had a heart attack when a water snake came out of the creekside vegetation and swam right between my legs as it made it's crossing.

All in all, a fine morning and my little 7-1/2' 4 wt got a good workout.

- Gary