Amazing what a year will bring, eh Jack?

At 10:19 PM 6/3/04, you wrote:

A year ago I'd a said no, but the activity has been slow lately. It would at least stop some of the double posts I receive.

Jack   Austin

Gary Miller wrote:

How would you folks feel about combining this list with the national warmwater list? Quite a few of you are already members of both lists.

I'll entertain your questions and comments.

- Gary

.
.
.
For "unsubcribe" instructions, send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

. . . For "unsubcribe" instructions, send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.