Haskell -

You are subscribed to both the Texas (TXWWFF) list and the National (FLYFISH) list. I "own" both lists and they are the two that I am talking about combining.

If you want to drop one or the other, send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will get an e-mail with instructions on how to do so.

- Gary