Tom -

You must be subscribed to both the National List (FLYFISH) and the Texas List (TXWWFF). I just moved both lists away from YahooGroups and put them on their own server. They aren't asking you to subscribe them or unsubscribe them. It's just a bunch of folks that didn't like the move and they don't know how to read the directions at the bottom of EVERY e-mail that tells them how to do either of those things.

Clear as mud now?

- Gary