    From: Jack Lehman <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 6:58 PM
    Subject: Re: [TXWWFF] Let me throw a wrench in the works...

Believe it or not, there are some big fish in Town Lake, downtown
austin. They can be hard to catch tho'. The lake record for
sunnies is almost 3 pounds, bass close to 10. There are also some
huge carp. The upper third of the lake is better, barton
springs/Austin high on up. Best from a canoe or kayak, since no
wading is allowed. There's a rental place at the Holiday Inn at
I-35 and the lake if you don't want to bring your own. June 19
sets off alarms for something, I'll have to check my calendar and
get back to you.

    Jack

. . . For "unsubcribe" instructions, send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]