Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TXWWFF] Let me throw a wrench in the works...

Graham

I looked it up.  That weekend, the Austin Fly Fishers is going to camp and fish on the San Saba.  Through an oversight, we aren't going on normal June trip on the Llano at Homer Martin's so we're going to stay at a place on the San Saba.  That's about 30 miles north of Mason.  The river there is supposed to be deep, slow and clear, lightly fished and full of big bass.  You, and everyone else, would be welcome to come with us.  Supposedly you wouldn't need a boat for this location. I'll post some more info when I have it.

This month's Southwest Fly Fishing has an article by Phil Shook about fishing Town Lake in Austin.  Says pretty much about what I told you.  It also talks about our annual tournament, the AFF Perchmaster's Classic.  This year I replaced Lane as the Perchmaster.

Jack
Graham Jones wrote:
Jack,

Thanks. Town Lake would be right there. Maybe I can take my tube along.

Graham