Feeling blue because the progressive dinner was canceled?  Don't fret for
long.  It has been rescheduled and modified into a whole new kind of
progressive dinner-"Schneider" style. On Saturday night, August 7, TYJP
will be having their inaugural Super Progressive Dinner in the great city
of Raleigh.  We will progress throughout the night to 3 different
restaurants/clubs/bars for the 3 courses of the evening: cocktails and
appetizers, main course, desserts and fun.

The inaugural TYJP Super Progressive Dinner will be held in Raleigh on
Saturday night, August 7.

1)We will begin at the South End Brewery (a very happening social spot) at
7:00pm for appetizers and cocktails for the opportunity to meet and
schmooze with our fellow Jewish professionals of the Triangle.

2) At 8:00pm, once we are well acquainted with each other, we will head
over to the Warehouse (a very nice restaurant) for a delectable dinner and
an opportunity to continue schmoozing with one another.

3) Finally, upon completion of dinner, it's off to Jillian's (Disneyland
for young adults) for dessert, pool, video games, and dancing at the Love
Shack.  What a wonderful way to cap off a wonderful evening!

We are even working on providing a shuttle van or two for transit between
places or you can hop on the trolley to do so in order to deal with the
hassle of parking.  Check out this site for info about that:
<http://www.raleigh-nc.org/transit/rtrolley.htm>; We will carpool and/or
follow each other to the other places.

RSVP (required) to Darren Schneider at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or (day)
543-5163 or (night) 933-5964 by Thursday, August 5.  Any other questions
about the event or directions, don't hesitate to let him know. So come
join us for what could be one of the biggest events in TYJP history, the
TYJP Super Progressive Dinner.

TYJP (Triangle Young Jewish Professionals) replaces a group called
twentysomething. While the groups overlap in many ways, TYJP's mission is
to identify, network and socialize with other Jewish professionals, aged
21-35, in order to facilitate the formation of a cohesive Jewish
community in the Triangle area. For more information, respond to this
note ([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or visit
http://rtpnet.org/~tyjp.