Due to unforseen circumstances, the picnic scheduled for this Sunday,
August 15, has been cancelled.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please join us for our next event, a day at Jordan Lake State Park, on
Sunday August 22.  This event is cosponsored by TYJP, Mosaic and Young
Leadership of Durham/Chapel Hill, so come out, have some fun and meet more
of the community.

TYJP (Triangle Young Jewish Professionals) replaces a group called
twentysomething. While the groups overlap in many ways, TYJP's mission is
to identify, network and socialize with other Jewish professionals, aged
21-35, in order to facilitate the formation of a cohesive Jewish
community in the Triangle area. For more information, respond to this
note ([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or visit
http://rtpnet.org/~tyjp.