A note from Helena at Duke's Freeman Center for Jewish Life:

tyjpers,

first, i would like to wish everyone a l'shanah tovah!  we hand an amazing
high holidays over at the freeman center for jewish life.

I just want all of you at tyjp to know that on Nov 5 there will be a
Graduate/Professinal Shabbat at the fcjl.  I hope that tyjp folks will be
interested in coming, so mark your calendars.  (another announcement will
be sent as the date gets closer)

I also want to give you some "food for thought."  the fcjl has dining
facilities and we serve dinner 5 nights a week.  our chefs are amazing (we
are eating tuna steaks and salmon every night)!!!!  no reservations are
required mon-thurs.  wed is often deli night (inless we run out of meat
and have not gotten our next delivery).  meals run between $10 and $13.
anyway, it is just an idea.

Helena

Helena Lawrence
Program Coordinator
Freeman Center for Jewish Life
Duke University
Box 90936
Durham, NC  27708-0936

-Location-
1415 Faber Street
Campus Drive @ Swift Avenue

Phone:  (919) 684-6526
Fax:  (919) 684-6451

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp