Questions?  Contact the Freeman Center @ #684-6422, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Freeman Center for Jewish Life

Grads-Plus Presents....

-----------------------------------
HARVEST THEME DINNER IN THE SUKKAH
-----------------------------------

Sunday, September 26 @ 7:00 PM

Each participant needs to come up with a unique Kosher-style homemade dish
to bring...we ask that your dish contains fruits or vegetables.

Location - The Freeman Center for Jewish Life, Duke University

Questions?  Contact the Freeman Center @ #684-6422, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Directions to the Freeman Center for Jewish Life from Chapel Hill
By-pass 15-501 to 147 S.
Take exit for Swift Ave.
Take a right onto Swift (Exit #14).
The second street on your left is Faber  turn left.
(If you hit Campus Dr, you have gone to far)
We are at the corner of Campus Dr. and Swift Ave.

Directions tot he Freeman Center for Jewish life from Raleigh
40 West to 147 N.
Take exit for Swift Ave.
Take a left onto Swift (Exit #14).
The second street on your left is Faber  turn left
(If you hit Campus Dr, you have gone to far)
We are at the corner of Campus Dr. and Swift Ave.

Helena

Helena Lawrence
Program Coordinator
Freeman Center for Jewish Life
Duke University
Box 90936
Durham, NC  27708-0936

-Location-
1415 Faber Street
Campus Drive @ Swift Avenue

Phone:  (919) 684-6526
Fax:  (919) 684-6451

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp